incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Official Name for "Geronimo" Project
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 03:13:34 GMT

On Dec 1, 2003, at 12:53 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> In any event, I would table this to be resolved by the Geronimo
> what-ever-we-call-this-thing-currently-labelled-PPMC.

Yikes.  We don't have enough bicyles for this.

Can we just call it the PPMC, until we decide to change the ASF bylaws
and remove "PMC" from the lexicon?

Or, does anyone mind if  I resubmit the proposal/vote and add a subvote
for what we will call it so we can get this out  of the way and get
$NAME_THINGY on it's way for the-project-that-might-be-called-Geronimo
and others in incubation?

geir

P.S.  Hey!  I have an idea!  instead of renaming the Geronimo project,
why don't we make up a symbol that will mean "The Project Formerly
Known as Geronimo"

geir@4quarters.com