incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: request for incubation: axion database project
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:51:54 GMT

Rodney Waldhoff wrote:
> Ok, great, thanks Nicola.
>
> I had assumed, based upon both the exsiting incubator documenation and a
> number of discussions, that Axion would be set up at:
>
>  http://db.apache.org/axion
>  axion-dev@db.apache.org
>  axion-user@db.apache.org
>
> etc.  Indeed that is what was proposed, since it's considered a bit of
> hassle to be moving our infrastructure around several times in a short
> timeframe.

 From the latest discussions (and IIUC it's also on the website, or at
least it should be), you are right except for the site part.

In other words:

   http://incubator.apache.org/axion

   axion-dev@db.apache.org
   axion-user@db.apache.org
   db-axion CVS

In fact the project is officially part of the Incubator Project, so the
site is published here.

Note that this has nothing to do with the Incubator Project website,
it's just a URL. Check in the generated website (whichever system you
use) to an Apache CVS, and tell us to get it from there.

> It's not clear to me:
>
> a) What part of the axion stuff needs to be hosted at incubator.  Is is
> just the projects page (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/axion.html)

Yes.

Plus the website that has to be published under
   http://incubator.apache.org/axion

> b) Who I need to talk to get the mailing lists, cvs repo, etc. set up.
> Send a note to infrastructure?

Yes.

Good work :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -