incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: request for incubation: axion database project
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:57:27 GMT

Jason van Zyl wrote:
> What is that exactly? A wiki page?
 > Do you have that in the form of a text file and I will edit that now.

Check out the incubator CVS (as suggested by the above link).
It's a text file of the incubator site formatted as a wiki page.

> Plus make some suggested changes, that form is a bit out of control.

If you need to add items that are specific to axion, feel free to do so.

If you want to change it, keep in mind that it comes from the page
template that is in the same dir, that all projects should use.

Being proactive on your requests:

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: