incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Incubator rules and scope definition (long)
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:45:17 GMT

Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 03:23, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>In any case, if the vote is positive, we can start using the new rules
>>and continue discussing your proposal as a next step.
>
> No, I would ask that you don't continue as my vote will not be positive
> and at the very least I would like to spend a couple days finishing my
> response.

It's not that I don't want your proposal on this, it's the very
opposite. I'm just concerned that if we keep on dragging this, projects
like Axion that are coming in now (of which you are part AFAIK) will
remain in a limbo or use old procedures that we already don't want to
see applied anymore. IMHO there is no reason why we can't vote on this
and then vote on something better after a couple of weeks. In any case,
send it in, I'm really interested to see it.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -