incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Incubator rules and scope definition (long)
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:23:30 GMT

Jason van Zyl wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 12:20, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>The "Incubator Reorg" threads have brought the Incubator to the
>>definition of a new set of rules, that aim to simplify, streamline and
>>generally make the process of incubation more effective.
>>
>>It's time to wrap it up. Hence I ask to vote on the acceptance of this
>>scope definition, which is the start of our charter, and on the proposed
>>line of action, specifically on the project spinoffs and on the creation
>>of PPMCs.
>>
>>My Vote: +1
>
> What's the time frame for the vote? My response to the proposal is
> lengthy so would a span of a week from now be reasonable?

There has been a RT, then a PROPOSAL, and after much more than one week,
a vote. It's a bit late to reply, isn't it?

In any case, you are free to post anything at any time, but this vote
will of course go on (and yes, it will last more than a couple of days,
being so important).

In any case, if the vote is positive, we can start using the new rules
and continue discussing your proposal as a next step.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -