incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Request for resources of incubator-ruper
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:11:34 GMT

The Incubator Project is starting the incubation of the Ruper Project. :-)

What we need for the code is a subversion repository with access to
three that are also already Apache committers with a signed CLA on file.
(we will get Mark in later, as soon as we hear from him)

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ruper/

   * ajack@apache.org
   * anou_mana@apache.org
   * nickchalko@apache.org

I have already added them to the avail for incubator and incubator-site.
Please do any other thing that is needed for them to be able to commit
there.

For bug tracking we decided on JIRA, and will thus wait till it's ready
to be used.

For mailing lists, please create and set up for archiving:

   ruper-dev@incubator.apache.org
   ruper-cvs@incubator.apache.org (for commit messages)

NOTE: should we do ruper-svn or ruper-vcs instead? As you prefer, as
long as commit messages get there.

Also please create a wiki for 'ruper'.

That should be it for now, TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -