incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ROADMAP] Incubator Reorganization and getting *real* stuff done
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 08:55:15 GMT

Aaron Bannert wrote:
> Can we get the committers to vote/voice their opinion here so we can
> finally wrap this up?

We have decided that the name must be reconsidered by the project. We
don't yet have anything to represent the project, as it will be the
PPMC. Thus this will be the first chore of the PPMC of the Apache J2EE
project. I don't see this as a problem as I think that we will be having
it set up fairly soon.

In the meantime we surely can start a thread on the developer list about
a new name. Once the PPMC will be set up, the discussion can be wrapped
up, voted upon, and then we can move on.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -