incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Incubator Reorg
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:08:47 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>Who should be on each ppmc?
>>  - all PMC members of the future PMC (committers + landing PMC members)
>>  - all Incubator PMC members (or just mentors?)
>
> AIUI, yes.  All of the above.

So the Mentors would be the only ones that must stay also on the other
project mailing lists, correct?

Also, IIUC committers would be on the PPMC but not on the PMC, correct?

>>5) Reporting the the main Incubator PMC
>
> Non-issue (see above).

Well, not necessarily. If we make a Lenya PPMC list, it will be private
IIUC. Development and discussions will still go on the dev lists, and
only Mentors have to be there. Hence there is a status update issue.
Or maybe I just got it all wrong...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -