incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: [ROADMAP] Incubator Reorganization and getting *real* stuff done
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 22:40:28 GMT
On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 09:58:02AM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> IMNSHO Geronimo can easily go on without a logo or a final name for a 
> couple of weeks if needed, so I'll wait to get 3 done after 1 and 2 are 
> done.

Please don't postpone this any longer. We have had a vote. I would
like to hear what the current Geronimo committers think about the
vote, and if they are ok with selecting a new name (or if they are
vehemently opposed to choosing a new name). I realize that a
discussion about the name has already occured within the committers,
but I don't know if that decision was unanimous. Can we get the
committers to vote/voice their opinion here so we can finally wrap
this up?

FWIW, here's the tally so far as I count it (and I didn't differenciate
between members/nonmembers/PMCerc/etc):

Allow to keep the name:
 gstein
 jvanzyl
 henri
 sally

Punt: nobody

Disallow name (community must pick another):
 striker
 rbowen
 brian
 sanjiva
 fielding
 aaron
 noelbergman
 nicolaken

Unclear vote:
 leosimons (but he was clearly against disallowing the name)

-aaron

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message