incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <>
Subject Re: Clearing the air round Incubator and Ruper (was Re: projects incubated by the incubator PMC)
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:32:13 GMT
On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 05:08, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> There is some confusion here, I'll try to be clear.
> First of all, we are in the process of deciding and clearly documenting
> that only TLPs are to be incubated. Why? Because in Apache there are
> only TLPs. Thus, Ruper is incubated on the premises that it wants to
> become a TLP for artifact handling.

That was not clear at all in the proposal and that's all I was asking be
provided. Anything to do with replication was never part of my argument.
My arguments are going elsewhere now that I have piece of information.

Jason van Zyl

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message