incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Multiple Mentors
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:06:25 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

 > An important
> aspect here is visibility of status and pending actions.  This takes me
> back to the discussion about using JIRA - that's the sort of example
> where I could checkout open-actions on any incubator project - and based
> on that information I could jump in and help out.

Click on the project you want to help out:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html

Are these files not so nice? Sure, if someone crafts up nicer status
files I'll be happy to switch to them.

As for using an issue tracker for this, single projects are free to do
so, but it's their decision; what I have linked to is the baseline.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -