incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: incubator website is hosed
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:28:01 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Could whoever has some knowledge of how the website is setup
> and constructed simply make whatever changes are required
> to "post" the Letter with a short note that we are
> actively reviewing not only the specific claims but also
> the code base in general...

Doing it.

I will write:

"
We have recieved a mail [link_to_letter a letter on behalf of the JBoss
Group, LCC dated October 31, 2003] that asks for clarifiations regarding
similarity between parts of the Geronimo codebase and the JBoss codebase.

We are thus in the process of actively reviewing not only the specific
claims but also the code base in general.
"

             - verba volant, scripta manent -