incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: incubator website is hosed
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:35:40 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>
>> The /www/incubator.apache.org/ directory tree on minotaur contains
>> both a checked-out incubator-site *and* the generated output of a
>> forrestbot via incubator.  It obviously can't be both.
>
>     /geronimo (old CVS dirs)

Wait a sec, you mean that Geronimo has a website that that it's hosed?

  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo/

Well, i thought they had just a wiki, as have just a foo.txt file there.
If they want to publish the site they have to check it into the
incubator-site CVS AFAIK. I'm fine for them to also hand-publish it, but
the yhave to make sure that every time I will do a cvs update, be it
Anakia, Forrest, or you-name-it, there are not problems.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -