incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Generated sites
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 02:34:27 GMT
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
> > I guess most of the same applies to Jira. We were waiting for a week or
> > two for Noel and Serge to get things in place, now we're waiting for a
> > week or two more for Jeff to finish something I can't remember. IMV,
> > it has got little to do with committees, more with lack of time / lack
> > volunteers.

> Rigth, as with everything things just mysteriously disappear into a
> blackhole. Why is that?

Ask Jeff, although I doubt that he'll appreciate being called a blackhole.
He might, however, let you know about all of the issues with Jira data
migration that you don't know about.

Infrastructure isn't standing in the way of Jira.  Infrastructure wants to
USE Jira.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: