incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Incubated project websites
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:15:21 GMT
> > Does this resolve the issues?

> +1 & well said :-)

OK, then shall we document it and help the projects get setup?  Geronimo has
been clamoring to have their site back.  We can now tell them that they must
have their published content in CVS, and that they should checkout

  /www/incubator.apache.org/geronimo/

on minotaur from their *public* CVS.  I just did this for the Apache
Directory project, although the only thing in there at the moment is a
.htaccess file that sends all requests to the STATUS page.

At least for now, I created a www/ directory for the published site.  I
figure that there will likely be a site/ directory containing directories
with sources, templates, whatever, and that www/ would be a good place to
keep the published content out of the way.

	--- Noel