incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Restoring project web sites
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 00:41:58 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> I have also posted detailed instructions to the geronimo list
> describing how to get the geronimo site built and committed

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.a
pache.org&msgNo=4475

> I maintain that its best if the geronimo people manage their
> own site

Agreed.  For some reason they must have missed your note in the volume of
e-mail because they've been complaining off-and-on about the lack of a site.
One guy was starting to offering to host the Geronimo site (and advertising
his hosting services at the same time).

Mind you, I've asked the question ever since Nicola Ken did the change, and
I'd missed your instructions until I looked in the CVS today.  :-\

In any event, let's hope that they notice the instructions this time.

	--- Noel