incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject Editing STATUS file
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2003 01:31:48 GMT

Since you made the latest round of changes to the site structure, hopefully
you can explain things.

In incubator/site/projects/directory.cwiki, it says:

However, it appears that you replaced that file with:

except in specific cases like Geronimo, where it is:

Is that correct?  If so, are we intending to list all of the active
committers in that file, as suggested by:

  *Are all active committers in the STATUS file?
  *Do they have accounts on
  *Have they submitted a contributors agreement?

So far, I am not finding lists of committers on the STATUS pages linked from  I did find in some older
projects a file like, which has a
different structure, and has the developers.  But most projects have nothing
along these lines.

Please advise, as I am trying to get the Directory project STATUS setup.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message