incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Finalizing the new Project STATUS template
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 05:22:52 GMT
> Finally I have finished the new draft for a project incubation status
> page that should be more workable.

> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/NewProjectStatusTemplate

Minor nit: there actually is a Wonka project, so let's not use the name.
:-)

Items in tables that need to be checked off should have a way of being
checked, either by completion date, PMC Chair initials, checkmark image, or
something.  I do see that there is a data field in section 5, but it seems
to me that we can have both a date that the item was added (became active),
and a completion date.

Some items are supposed to be listed, and don't seem to have a place, e.g.,
the list of Committers.  The latter should go in Project Info, I believe.

Thoughts?

Overall, I like it a lot.  Can you do a real one for the Directory project,
and we'll see how that looks?

	--- Noel