incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Announce: incubated-jaxme 0.2
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:08:23 GMT
Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> I'd like to announce incubated-jaxme 0.2. This is the first version of the
> former hosted JaxMe 2 after migration to the Apache Incubator

Congratulations.  :-)  A very nice milestone.

However, your download page,, does
not appear to be working.  That is because it is the wrong URL.  The
"download" item on your Project menu should point to, which will use downloads.html, and
properly fixup the mirroring markup.

Would you please consider updating the structure to match the guidlines laid
out in  I am referring to:

 |--- source/
 |--- binaries/
      |--- platform/  (optional)
 |--- KEYS (containing PGP keys of all Release Managers to date)
 |--- current (symlink to the current source tarball)
 |--- current-source-tarball (Optional symlink to source tarball)

which isn't used by  Not a big deal
for this release, but for future ones.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: