incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: incubator website is hosed
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:17:02 GMT

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 05:35 AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>>> The /www/incubator.apache.org/ directory tree on minotaur contains
>>> both a checked-out incubator-site *and* the generated output of a
>>> forrestbot via incubator.  It obviously can't be both.
>>
>>     /geronimo (old CVS dirs)
>
> Wait a sec, you mean that Geronimo has a website that that it's hosed?
>
>  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo/
>
> Well, i thought they had just a wiki, as have just a foo.txt file
> there. If they want to publish the site they have to check it into the
> incubator-site CVS AFAIK. I'm fine for them to also hand-publish it,
> but the yhave to make sure that every time I will do a cvs update, be
> it Anakia, Forrest, or you-name-it, there are not problems.

No - there was a real site at one point, and even done in forrest.  It
wasn't the incubator boilerplate.  I know because I did it (along with
some others) when geronimo started.

It's really important right now that we have a site to deal with the
JBoss assertion that Geronimo developers took JBoss code and relicensed
it.

geir

geirm@optonline.net