incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: incubator website is hosed
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:42:33 GMT

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 09:12 AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>> No - there was a real site at one point, and even done in forrest.
>> It wasn't the incubator boilerplate.  I know because I did it (along
>> with some others) when geronimo started.
>> It's really important right now that we have a site to deal with the
>> JBoss assertion that Geronimo developers took JBoss code and
>> relicensed it.
>
> IMHO the project websited do not belong to the "incubator" CVS, but
> the the project CVS.
>
> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> > What happened to the stuff that we did have?
>
> You mean geronimo/index.html? It's in CVS, but not linked from
> anywhere, hence not on the site. I'm fixing it right now.

I mean there was a page that had some simple FAQs answered, a pointer
to the wiki, a pointer to the maven-generated site that James was
playing with, etc.  That would have been the ideal place to put the
JBoss letter, so we can show we are actively working to address their
issues.

geir

geirm@optonline.net