incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Incubate Apache Ruper (was about Repo)
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:48:24 GMT

Since the "repo" moniker has a bad connotation to some, given that this
is meant to be an implamantation of the repository effort, and since
Rupert is too common in google, I change the proposed name to Ruper (for
what it's worth).

Others have asked to be able to help, so the committers would probably
be more than the prospected ones.

Till now we have (except Roy's -1 about the name):

  dims +1
  noel +1

Other votes? Are all PMC members on the general list?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -