incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Website] Project homepage
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:30:55 GMT

Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> For now, just change the project logo with the incubator one
>> http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/apachelogos/ and decide
>> what Lenya wants to do.
>
> Why the fuzz about the logos? I think projects should be allowed to list
> themselves under the destination PMC *or* under the incubator PMC, as
> long as they make the point of incubation clear on their homepage, and
> link to the incubator website.

Gosh, sometimes it seems that people don't read this mailing list but
just post ;-P

Incubated projects are under the Incubator Project group.
  +
Projects have the group project logo on their pages.
  =
Incubated projects have the Incubator project logo on their pages.

It's the same thing about publishing the website under the incubator
URL. We use the destination name for cvs and mailing lists *only* to
help the infrastructure guys.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -