incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Website] Project homepage
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:11:57 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> What do others think?

Two options:

1) do a transparent rewrite of incubator.apache.org/lenya
to cocoon.apache.org/lenya (ie, not a redirect)

2) search-and-replace to replace links to cocoon.apache.org/lenya
with incubator.apache.org/lenya

or

assert* whether lenya incubation is progressing properly (aside
from relatively small details such as what logo is on the website;
we're not incubating a website, but a community), and if so,
don't bother with (2), and make the rewrite into a redirect.

---

This is a small issue, don't blow it up. Let's be pragmatic and
Just Get Things Done.

cheers!

- LSD

* I had best leave it to others to make that assertion.