incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Multiple Mentors
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:08:40 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Berin Lautenbach wrote:
>
>> Nicola,
>>
>> I suppose the only slight reservation would be who is accountable?
>> The old "Fred Bloggs is looking after that" can kick in.  I think the
>> Incubator PMC also wants to be able to hold people accountable for
>> inubation activities.  Gets harder with multiple people.
>

> If the accountable person fails, what can we do? Nothing.

I think the accountable individual is an important criteria!

If the accountable person fails - then the individual that represents
the responsible PMC is accountable for ensuring that an accountable
person is established (e.g. the individual is the Chair and the problem
is locating a new Mentor).

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell