incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Possible Incubation] Apache Repo
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:21:21 GMT

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Sunday, November 9, 2003, at 02:50 AM, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>> Jason van Zyl wrote:

>>> How does Plexus staying at Codehaus have any bearing on the notion
>>> of my
>>> collaboration?
>>

>> ROTFL - and you can't figure this out for yourself?
>

> I can't.  Can you explain?

Geir:

I could - but to be honest I'm flat out on some really important stuff
that I have to close.  Can we come back to this in maybe at the end of
this week?  I'm sorry - but to answer your question properly and
completely, I have to take into consideration several non-trivial
aspect. I would simple prefer to do this properly and with due care.

There are certainly some interesting social aspects that are worth
documenting.

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell