incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject Re: [Possible Incubation] Apache Repo
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 05:58:02 GMT
On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 00:35, Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Jason:
>
> I must confess that I am intrigued by your approach to collaboration!

That's because you're at least as deficient as I am in the realm of
collaboration. Neither you or I are any great shining examples of an
ideal collaborator. You'll have to bear with me while I try to make
ammends. I will try to bear with you.

> Following your assertion that I am droning on ad nauseum about the
> theoretical - combined with your follow-up with a request for specifics,
> I am obliged to conlude that your post concerning nauseum was simply an
> incorrect assertion on you part, or, your post is intended to establish
> an entry in a drone catalogue for the benefit of other like minded
> persons.
>
> While I appreciate that you are very busy working on initiative outside
> the scope and control of the ASF - I would *really* appreciate your
> guidance on this subject.  Did you simply make a mistake, or are you
> intentions to propergate that mistake?

I can't glean a single coherent sentiment in this message. But it is
shorter, so we're getting somewhere.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl