incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject Please create a juddi-user@ws.apache.org list.
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:52:09 GMT
After some consideration we would like to restate our original request
for the creation of a juddi-user mailing list. This is how the project
has been organized for the past 3 years and the current juddi-dev (17)
and juddi-user (123) subscribers have become comfortable with this
division.

Currently almost all juddi-dev subscribers are also subscribed to
juddi-user and we expect that to also be the case once a
"juddi-user@ws.apache.org" list has been created. We're unconcerned that
requests for support sent to the juddi-user list will go unanswered by
Committers since this hasn't been an issue to date (there's no
precedence for it on our lists).

I've sent a requst to the contact at the http://marc.theaimsgroup.com
website requesting that the juddi-dev list be archived. I'll plan to
request that the juddi-user list be archived as well once it's created.

Also, if possible we would like messages sent to the juddi-dev and
juddi-user lists to be archived in The Mail Archive as well
(http://www.mail-archive.com/). Unfortunately, The Mail Archive will not
respond to "confirmation requests" so the procedure for doing this is to
have the list administrator add a subscription for
"archive@mail-archive.com".

Visit http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#newlist for more information
on adding a list to The Mail Archive.

Steve