incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: Common naming accross policy/process/roles
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:27:16 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> Hi gang,
> it's puzzled me how much effort some of us have been putting
> in /normative/ documentation of policy, process, roles and
> responsibilities. It must be a programmer thing :D

It's what IMHO our "clients" asked us for. They want to know what bounds
they have to work in, and we clearly need unique terminology.

I also want to make sure that we well know where things stand in every
incubation moment, as there has been enough confusion withdouble-triple
PMC concurrent votes.

That said, I also think that we need *one* document to guide us, and all
the rest should be simply docs that complement it as HOWTOs.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: