incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: How to manage change in the Incubator rules
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:05:43 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Would you please consider eliminating:
> from the layout?  We already have:
> and you've made the page almost wider than my laptop screen!  :-)

Gosh, I knew someone would come out with it ;-(

I really feel that it's important for a project to have a logo for its
identity, and the white logo with the egg IMVHO (being the author) fills
such a need.
On the other hand I like consistency, and so the left logo.

So the other Incubated projects would keep the left logo but change the
central one.

In any case, here are other options:

1 - shrink the left logo as done here:
     [btw, I will change it to be the Incubator one]
2 - remove the google search box
3 - keep as-is; cocoon is similar in size:

ATM I'll go with (1).

> Now that the site changes are in place, what are the odds we can get the
> Directory project setup before I leave for Software Summit?

Added to the list of incubated projects.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: