incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FtpServer]Site Generation
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:24:03 GMT
Rana Bhattacharyya wrote:

> Hi,
>  Sorry for the cross posting. I don't know where from
> I shall get the help. Recently I have changed the FTP
> server doc. Can somebody please tell me how can I
> update the FTP server site.

ATM you should check-in the generated pages in the "incubator-site" CVS
module under \incubator-site\build\site\projects\ftpserver\**.

When the site is updated from CVS (IIUC it's once a day) it will be live.

If you have other questions, feel free to post them on the
general@incubator.apache.org list. In case of Project development
questions, there is the projects@incubator.apache.org list.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -