incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: projects "in" versus "entering" versus "affiliated with" the incubator
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:48:45 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:

>> The page is obsolete and does not reflect reality, the distinction is
>> really not there.
>
> Right, the existing web site is nothing more than a draft.  That is why
> it is a bit silly to create all these other "draft" and "whiteboard" and
> "wiki" places for other drafts.  Please move all relevant content to the
> website ASAP, delete all old content and "draft" sections, and let us
> know when the new content is in place so that we can all edit *one*
> source.  I almost did that yesterday but found that none of the real
> content was in CVS HEAD -- that is bad, since it gets in the way
> of part-time collaboration.

The only source is the "incubator" CVS since 16 October, when I posted
the "[HEADSUP] New Incubator site in CVS" mail. Where did you look to
find obsolete content?

You are completely right about the website not updated and the Wiki
stuff still there after being already moved to the CVS, I will fix this
just after sending this mail.

> BTW, things like the CLA form do not belong in incubator.  I'll start
> moving them to the www.apache.org/dev site.

Ok.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -