incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject [HEADSUP] New Incubator site in CVS
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:17:30 GMT

I have finished porting all the old site to the new layout.
The site source is under the "incubator" CVS, and the layout has been
changed to make it shallower and all docs are under the site.
The built site is under "incubator-site/build/site", as before.

I have not yet published the site, and a built site of what is now in
"incubator" CVS can be seen here [1].

NOTE: Current incubator site has to be rendered with the latest Forrest
from CVS, which BTW renders the docs in-place (no more copying sources
in the build dir). Till the ForrestBot is not setup, I will take care of
updating the site when needed.

All the main resources for each project are now under:

Each project has only *one* file for incubation status tracking:

TODO (please help):
  1 - make a really workable project status boilerplate doc
  2 - update site/projects/index.cwiki to reflect real resources
  3 - start voting the RFCs

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: