incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [FYI] Creating a new website
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:59:11 GMT

Just wanted to give a notice about the commits you will be seeing in
"incubator".

I'm rehashing the website that is now in incubator-site, by making it
easier to navigate, deleting crap, and changing to the wiki format where
it makes sense (for example the tabs are Home|Projects|Learn|Drafts).

I'll checkin today the draft version of this site in the "incubator" CVS
module, and will be working on it to polish it.

In the meantime if you really need to update stuff please act as if the
new site doesn't yet exist: still use the incubator CVS just for the
STATUS files and incubator-site for the site.

I hope that in a couple of days we will be ready to switch.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -