incubator-general mailing list archives

From HAVA...@Nationwide.com
Subject Re: status of FTP Server project
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:37:34 GMT
Thanks.

I need to be able to use the FTPServer within my process (for junit-based
testing purposes). Is there a way I can do that ?

>From reading the Phoenix docs, I would have start up the Phoenix server
with FTPServer deployed (as a block). This would be an impediment.

Any pointers would help.

thanks,
raghu

ps: I need to be able to ftp files (in junit tests) and do some
verification. So,
am exploring if I can use FTP Server as an in-memory service.

Rana Bhattacharyya <rana_b@yahoo.com>

10/28/2003 11:35 PM
Please respond to general

To:     general@incubator.apache.org
cc:

bcc:
Subject:        Re: status of FTP Server project

Hi,
 The FTP server project is very much active. The code
base is very much stable and the doc is also available
(may not be very exhaustive).

You can check the site
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ftpserver/

Thanks,