incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: incubation requirements for axion at apache db?
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:24:37 GMT

> Can the DB PMC recommend Axion for immediate "graduation"?
> If not, what specific criteria and or prerequisites will
> need to be met?

Judging from what you're saying, and considering the community and other
issues, it probably should not take long.  Sounds like mostly the legal
transfers.

> Is it possible to "incubate" a project (whatever that means)
> from its current location

IMO, no.  But I believe that its infrastructure could be setup in its final
destination.

Looking forward to seeing Axion come over.  Will you want to transfer Scarab
info?

	--- Noel