incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: How to manage change in the Incubator rules
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:50:58 GMT
> The new website is up, and we have a new set of docs about how to do
> incubation. They are labeled as draft, but in rality they are more real
> and used than ever. They are clearly not draft AFAIS.

> I would suggest that we remove the "draft" status on our
> policy docs and simply use them as our guide

+1  ;-)

Would you please consider eliminating:

  http://incubator.apache.org/images/apache-incubator-logo.png

from the layout?  We already have:

  http://incubator.apache.org/images/apache-incubator.png

and you've made the page almost wider than my laptop screen!  :-)

Now that the site changes are in place, what are the odds we can get the
Directory project setup before I leave for Software Summit?

	--- Noel