incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Fwd: Re: Disclaimer text for incubated projects]
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2003 03:53:03 GMT

> I'm still trying to figure out how everything works around
> here.  Any and all constructive feedback is welcome.

And we are trying to improve the incubation process, so please feel free to
make constructive suggestions as to what is/isn't working, and how you feel
things can be improved.  Incubation should be a positive process of learning
the ropes, matter of factly getting the legal processes completed, and
Community building.  With everyone's help, it will be.

> Apologies to the Greg, and community.  I was not subscribed
> to the incubator mailing list so I didn't see this issue

Understood.  Even when people are on the right list(s), things get dropped.
Hence my promoting an issue tracker as a means of using a tool to actively
remind the necessary parties of outstanding issues.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message