incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Disclaimer text for incubated projects
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:13:15 GMT
Ted Leung wrote:
> On 10/3/2003 10:37 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> >[The members of the Incubator PMC are:]
> >   Aaron Bannert
> >   Nicola Ken Barozzi  (Chair select)
> >   Noel Bergman (new member)
> >   Ken Coar
> >   Roy Fielding
> >   B. W. Fitzpatrick
> >   Paul Hammant
> >   Ted Leung (new member)

> This is great, but it's also news to me...

> >   Jim Jagielski
> >   Sam Ruby
> >   Leo Simmons (new member)
> >   Davanum Srinivas (new member)
> >   Greg Stein
> >   Sander Striker

Same here, but I accept the nomination (and have subscribed to the list).  I
suspect that it is due to being the shephard for a project under incubation,
although I am finding the evolution of the incubator worth participating in
on its own merit.  I am more surprised not to see Berin Lautenbach's name.

	--- Noel