incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sebastien Siva" <sebastiens...@hotmail.com>
Subject Apache Geronimo Involvement
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:27:43 GMT
Hello,
    I have been a regular user of several Apache Jakarta technologies over
the last 5 yeas.  I have also had limited involvement in the struts and
tomcat user mailing lists.  I would love an opportunity to contribute to
this project where possible.  I am familiar with several parts of the J2EE
specification, but am by know means an architect, just a meager developer.
Can you please advise me on how I can get involved in development or
documentation.  I feel this would be an excellent experience for me, and
have plenty of time to contribute heavily where possible.

Thanks,
    Sebastien