incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@apache.org>
Subject Re: projects "in" versus "entering" versus "affiliated with" the incubator
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:16:37 GMT
> The page is obsolete and does not reflect reality, the distinction is
> really not there.

Right, the existing web site is nothing more than a draft.  That is why
it is a bit silly to create all these other "draft" and "whiteboard" and
"wiki" places for other drafts.  Please move all relevant content to the
website ASAP, delete all old content and "draft" sections, and let us
know when the new content is in place so that we can all edit *one*
source.  I almost did that yesterday but found that none of the real
content was in CVS HEAD -- that is bad, since it gets in the way
of part-time collaboration.

BTW, things like the CLA form do not belong in incubator.  I'll start
moving them to the www.apache.org/dev site.

....Roy