incubator-general mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Making Cocoon using Pluto [was: RE: Volunteering as a committer]
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:04:26 GMT

El jueves, 16 octu, 2003, a las 20:42 Europe/Madrid, David Sean Taylor
escribió:

> Sounds great to me.
> Again Im +1 on Carsten and getting the Cocoon team involved and using
> Pluto.
> How many votes does Carsten have now?

I counted 5. So Carsten Ziegler (cziegler@apache.org) should be given
karma in pluto-dev. He is member of the ASF.

I cannot send a pointer to the vote in nagoya because pluto lists are
not being archived. I asked at infrastructure about one week ago. No
answer yet. the mail directory for the mboxes is empty. They should be
in gmane, though.

BTW, we should have used a [VOTE] for the subject.

I cc: infrastructure, for the karma and the list archival issue,
incubator-general just in case, and jakarta-general, because our cvs
repo is there. (Any more needed lists? ) :-P

Regards
      Santiago