incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <>
Subject Re: Common naming accross policy/process/roles
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:30:20 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I also want to make sure that we well know where things stand in every
> incubation moment, as there has been enough confusion withdouble-triple
> PMC concurrent votes.

> That said, I also think that we need *one* document to guide us, and all
> the rest should be simply docs that complement it as HOWTOs.

+1 - although whether they are HOWTOs or some other format would I think
depend on appropriateness of content.

Any objections to my changing the "Incubation" heading on the main side
bar down into "Incubator Policy" and "Incubator Guideance".  The first
has an intro page discussing what the policy is for and a single
document (the policy) and the second has the other documents with an
intro page discussing what they are for?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message