incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where is Pluto's home page in the CVS repository for update
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:02:54 GMT
I found the the file that I want update in

/x1/www/jakarta.apache.org/pluto/index.html .

But I could not find it in the cvs repository. The only cvs repository
that I am aware of is /home/cvs and I would really appreciate more
information.
What is the exact path of the repository needed for CVS's login ? What
is the path for the file "index.html"  for checkout?

Michael