incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <>
Subject Re: minimum advance notice for "review of activity"?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:11:19 GMT
Rodney Waldhoff wrote:
> Under
> <>,
> we state:
> "The Incubator PMC SHALL inform Podlings of review dates at least 4 weeks
> in advance."
> and that
> "At least one week prior to each review, the Mentor MUST produce a report
> for the Incubator PMC detailing overall progress [...]"
> Is it safe to assume that this time frame may be shortened based upon a
> mutual agreement of the incubating project and the Incubator PMC?
> Otherwise all review actions take at least a month, which depending upon
> the reason for continuation, may be an inordinate amount of time.

Yes, I think you are correct.

The intent of the above was about creating some minimum reporting
requirements.  I think it might be worth adding something in there about
"Podlings/Mentors MAY also request a review of activity or issues at any
other time".  (Better worded, but it's dinner time and I'm in a hurry :>.)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message