incubator-general mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: Sponsor becomes Mentor
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:30:43 GMT

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>>Just wondering who the mentor is for the Directory Project?  I would
>>

>suspect
>

>>that Noel is the official Sponsor however I have not seen any discussions
>>concerning the projects mentor.
>>

>AFAIK, Nicola Ken and I are doing that duty.
>

>>Also wanted to check and see if there are any things (loose ends) still
>>expected of the Directory Project such as documentation etcetera?
>>

>I just posted a "new project" form for people to review.  And it seems from
>other messages that Nicola Ken wants to postpone new project adoption until
>he finishes the web site renovation, since that includes the new STATUS
>form.

There are a bunch of things that the directory project could be doing to
things established under Apache.  Is the web-site really a prereq for this?
As far as I can see the adminstrative stuff is well in hand and the
operational are now subject in focus - cvs, lists, etc.

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org