incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Pluto Committers
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:58:44 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> As far as I combined in the last days, it seems that the current
> state of Pluto is the incubation phase. Is this right? (It's
> not listed at the incubation pages currently)

afaik that is correct.  updating the web site is a pita, which
probably contributes to this not being there.

> I'm still wondering why the volunteers that entered their names
> originally on the wiki page
> have neither been informed nor have been added as
> committers.

because wiki pages are for drafting things; they're not how we
get things done.  the mentor for the pluto podling should [have]
take[n] care of this.
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

To unsubscribe, e-mail: