incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] fold incubator-site into incubator CVS ( Re: Posting and tracking project tasks )
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2003 07:56:17 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Since there seems to be agreement that we should have some sort of
> Mentor reporting to the PMC, it would be easy for Mentors to update the
> STATUS file at every report.
>
> Does this sound reasonable?

+1.

One is a tool, the other is the processed information.  The PMC probably
only cares about the information and the Mentor/Shepherd can keep that
information in whatever way suits best, provided it is delivered in a
standard format.

The STATUS file is the minimal requirement, allowing the Mentor the
greatest possible flexibility in how they deliver that requirement.

Cheers,
	Berin