incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Disclaimer text for incubated projects
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:28:38 GMT
Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

> People often lost the precious e-mails due to the current
> Here "SPAM"
> There "SPAM"
> Everywhere "SPAM", "SPAM"

oh, you mean like all the 'apache newsletter' messages i've received
on just about every single asf list i'm on?  <grin/>

> In the business world, "inbubation"/"incubator" is rather "ANGEL".
> Full of "nurturing", "caring" attitudes towards the "embryo".

funny, that's far from the definition of 'angel' i've inferred from
people who have gone through the process of courting venture capital.

> I suspect that the Incubator Project in the ASF is going to the
> opposite .... choking the embrio into death.... without sufficient
> "OXYGEN".. OH, Scared

by the way, do you have *anything* positive to say about the
incubator? :-/
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"