incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Disclaimer text for incubated projects
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 06:25:55 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Can I ask that you document the process of updating the site?

Looks like it's already there, but not very obvious.  I will add to the
side-bar, but in the interim :

http://incubator.apache.org/updating_docs.html

> I want to make sure that there is a set of requirements for what status
> files are expected to contain, and a description the necessary
> disclaimers that need to be present on the various sites.  I also want
> to update http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html .

There is already something (purposefully minimal) in the
IncubatorPolicyDraft document on Wiki - you are more than welcome to
modify/change/update.  This is the raw text for what will be the
normative requirements, so would be the best place to put it.

Alternatively - if you still want to hit the Process document, it's
about to get changed.  If you are able to hold on for 24 hours, I'll get
the new version into the drafts section so that you can update what is
going to get moved over.  If not - go mad and I'll try to incorporate
your changes back into the new Process document.

Cheers,
	Berin